Grizzly | SKU: G0489 | MPN: G0489
4 HP 220V 3-Phase Metalworking Belt Sander
Grizzly 4 HP 220V 3-Phase Metalworking Belt Sander
click to zoom
Our sander is made specially for metal workers and is designed to give you versatility and performance. It uses 79" long sanding belts that resist heating up even with a surface speed of 3937 SFPM. The sanding head tilts from 0°–30° to suit the job at hand. Sand against the rubber contact wheel using the supplied work rest or sand flat surfaces against the 3" x 20-1/2" graphite-backed platen. Covers are supplied with the machine to expose only the part of the sander you want to use. The spark trap picks up the grindings at one end of the machine and the other end is supplied with a 4" flange so you can connect your approved collection device.
- 4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 11A motor
- 8" rubber contact wheel
- Quick release belt
- 3" x 20-1/2" graphite-backed platen
- 3" x 79" belt size
- Work stop for use with the platen
- Work rest for use with the contact wheel
- Overall size: 39"W x 22-1/2"D x 48"H (head raised)
- Approximate shipping weight: 248 lbs.
Animation for G0489