G9979 43" Wide-Belt Sander, 3-Phase
When your sanding needs fall under the category of production level, look no further than Grizzly for your wide belt sander. Manufactured for the industrial user, this machine features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components & innovative design & construction. Whether you need to sand a silky smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop, dimension rough lumber or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Sanding belt motor: 25 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 230/460V*, 3-Phase
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type (double): Rubber
- Infeed Drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Size of sanding belt: 43" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 43"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 14-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums: 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2490 lbs.
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Variable feed speeds
- Fast belt changes (takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic sanding belt oscillation control
- Digital readout to within 0.005"
- (5) 4" dust ports
*Prewired for 230V. If you require 460V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates