Grizzly | Model: G4030
6-1/2" x 10" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
Grizzly G4030 - 6-1/2" x 10" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!620
This full featured machine has everything you need in a metal-cutting bandsaw. From its solid supporting cast iron base and quick positioning vise, to its rotary pump powered coolant system, this workhorse is at home in the hobby shop as well as the full production shop. Features locking roller cabinet for easy mobility, hydraulic feed for smooth cutting, vertical saw table and removable coolant tank for easy cleaning. So, whatever your need, this metal-cutting bandsaw will fit the bill.
- Built-in coolant system
- Separate coolant switch
- Hydraulic feed
- Heavy cast iron machine table
- Rapid approach vise
- Roller cabinet
- Adjustable blade guides and rollers
- Automatic shut-off
- Three cutting speeds
- Band tension adjustment
- Hardened and ground worm gears
- Includes blade, blade chip brush, safety guards, and vertical saw table
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM
- Capacity: 6-1/2" x 10", 6-1/2" round stock
- Angle cuts: 90°–45°
- Blade size: 85" x 3/4"
- Blade speeds: 100, 180 & 235 FPM
- Included blade size: 85" x 3/4" x 8 TPI (similar to Grizzly model G5451)
- Approximate shipping weight: 289 lbs.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G4030