Grizzly 6" Jointer 1-1/2HP w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
Building on the success of our larger G0490 8" parallelogram jointer, we have created a 6" model with everything you could want. The extra long infeed table and fence make for straighter cuts while the 1-1/2 HP motor gets the work done quickly. And with the built-in adjustment of the parallelogram design, you never need to worry about your tables not being parallel. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), single-phase
- Amps: 15A/7.5A
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 6" x 55-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/2"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with 32 indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Switch: Push-button with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: Positive stops @ ±45° & 90°& 135°
- Approximate shipping weight: 360 lbs.
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Top-mounted switch controls
- Center-mounted fence
- Spiral cutterhead
- Built-in mobile base
- 4" dust port
- Infeed and outfeed tables have lever control for convenient table height adjustment