G1531 6" x 80" Edge Sander
The "heart-and-soul" of custom and production cabinet shops around the country! The Model G1531 offers 30" of platen-backed sanding surface - perfect for finishing and sanding door edges and long stock. Curved panels can be sanded quickly and easily using the height-adjustable contoured support table. Features convenient adjustment knobs, quick belt release, shielded ball bearings, graphite-coated platen, and built-in dust hood.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, TEFC, single-phase, prewired for 220V
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 80"
- Graphite coated platen: 6-3/4" x 29-3/4"
- 22" x 10-1/2" cast iron table with miter block
- Table travel: 6"
- Table tilts from +60 deg. to –60 deg.
- Contour sanding table 4-1/4" x 8", adjustable vertically 3-1/2"
- 1725 RPM motor delivers an 1800 FPM belt speed
- ON/OFF switch with removable key
- 4" dust port
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 221 lbs.
- Overall size: 47" W x 17-1/2" D x 34-1/2" H
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates