Grizzly | Model: G0656
8" x 72" Jointer with Mobile Base
Grizzly G0656 - 8" x 72" Jointer with Mobile Base
click to zoom
This 8" Jointer has all the features you’d want for precision jointing applications and ease of use. For precision jointing, we started with a 6-foot, cast-iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables. A built-in mobile base, center-mounted fence with lateral rack-and-pinion control and a pedestal-mounted switch all combine to make this jointer one of the best jointers you’ll find anywhere. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Precision-ground cast iron table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 20,000
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 522 lbs
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed, outfeed table adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence
- Handwheel controlled rack-and-pinon fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute and 4" dust port
- Rabbeting table
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch controls
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0656