G0656 8" x 72" Jointer with Mobile Base
This 8" Jointer has all the features you’d want for precision jointing applications and ease of use. For precision jointing, we started with a 6-foot, cast-iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables. A built-in mobile base, center-mounted fence with lateral rack-and-pinion control and a pedestal-mounted switch all combine to make this jointer one of the best jointers you’ll find anywhere. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Precision-ground cast iron table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 20,000
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 522 lbs
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed, outfeed table adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence
- Handwheel controlled rack-and-pinon fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute and 4" dust port
- Rabbeting table
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch controls
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates