Grizzly | Model: G9729
Grizzly G9729 - Combo Lathe/Mill
Need a larger combo machine? One with an awesome 31" between centers and 16-1/2" swing? Then the G9729 is the answer. With great features like a magnetic controller and a forward / reverse switch, hardened and ground bedways, two motors for extra power and a 4-way turret tool post makes this a real do-it-all machine. Cuts inch and metric threads with ease and includes a built-in milling table with T-slots, a steady rest and a follow rest. Convenient window allows easy verification of drill spindle speeds. An incredible machine at an unbeatable price!
- Forward / reverse switch
- Built-in milling table with T-slots
- Two separate motors
- Power longitudinal feed
- Power cross feed
- Magnetic switch
- Four-position turret tool post
- Steady and follow rest
- Tailstock offsets 1/2"
- Threading dial
- Swing over bed: 16-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 11-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 31"
- Spindle: 4-bolt intrinsic
- Spindle nose taper: MT #4
- Drawbar: 3/8" x 16 TPI
- Spindle bore: 1-1/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 3-3/4"
- Cross-slide mill table T-slots: 7/16" T-slots, spaced 3.54" (90mm) apart on centers
- Top slide travel: 2-1/2"
- Spindle to work table: 12"
- Spindle travel (drill): 4-5/16"
- Spindle taper (drill): MT #3
- Number of speeds: 7 lathe / 16 mill/drill
- Lathe speed range: 175-1425 RPM
- Mill/drill speed range: 120-1500 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 4-120 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 0.75-6.0mm
- Motor size (single phase 110V): 3/4 H.P.
- Approximate shipping weight: 692 lbs.
- 5" 3-jaw chuck
- 1/2" drill chuck
- MT #3 chuck arbor 3/8" x 16 TPI
- 2 dead centers
- Change gears
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- 9" faceplate
Animation for G9729