G9729 Combo Lathe/Mill
Need a larger combo machine? One with an awesome 31" between centers and 16-1/2" swing? Then the G9729 is the answer. With great features like a magnetic controller and a forward / reverse switch, hardened and ground bedways, two motors for extra power and a 4-way turret tool post makes this a real do-it-all machine. Cuts inch and metric threads with ease and includes a built-in milling table with T-slots, a steady rest and a follow rest. Convenient window allows easy verification of drill spindle speeds. An incredible machine at an unbeatable price!
- Forward / reverse switch
- Built-in milling table with T-slots
- Two separate motors
- Power longitudinal feed
- Power cross feed
- Magnetic switch
- Four-position turret tool post
- Steady and follow rest
- Tailstock offsets 1/2"
- Threading dial
- Swing over bed: 16-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 11-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 31"
- Spindle: 4-bolt intrinsic
- Spindle nose taper: MT #4
- Drawbar: 3/8" x 16 TPI
- Spindle bore: 1-1/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 3-3/4"
- Top slide travel: 2-1/2"
- Spindle to work table: 12"
- Spindle travel (drill): 4-5/16"
- Spindle taper (drill): MT #3
- Number of speeds: 7 lathe / 16 mill/drill
- Lathe speed range: 175-1425 RPM
- Mill/drill speed range: 120-1500 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 4-120 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 0.75-6.0mm
- Motor size (single phase 110V): 3/4 H.P.
- Approximate shipping weight: 692 lbs.
- 5" 3-jaw chuck
- 1/2" drill chuck
- MT #3 chuck arbor 3/8" x 16 TPI
- 2 dead centers
- Change gears
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- 9" faceplate
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: