G0457 14" 2 HP Deluxe Bandsaw
We’ve included so many features with our 14" Industrial Re-Saw Bandsaw you’ll want to read the list twice! What makes this 14" bandsaw industrial-grade quality? The frame is made of 1-piece welded and reinforced steel, which allows the machine to hold much higher accuracy tolerances because it doesn't have the frame flex or twist that can occur in bandsaws with 2-piece frames. Additionally this bandsaw has a 2 HP 110V/220V motor, computer balanced cast iron wheels, ball bearing blade guides, and a quick-release blade tension system. To sweeten the deal, we’ve thrown in our patented 6" tall resaw fence, which can also be installed sideways as a low profile guide for cutting narrow stock. During a recent head-to-head test with other 14" bandsaws, the G0457 was awarded “Best Value”—and for good reason—dollar-for-dollar you just can’t find a more consistently accurate 14" bandsaw that is loaded so many great features. Pick one up today and see for yourself!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Powder-coated paint
- Magnifying cursor over fence scale
- Quick-release blade tension
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Welded steel and reinforced frame
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Computer-balanced cast iron wheels
- Pre-formed, hinged steel wheel covers
- Includes 3/8" blade
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, prewired 220V
- Amps: 19A at 110V, 9.5A at 220V
- Table size: 19-3/4" x 14-3/16" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 8° left, 45° Right
- Floor to table height: 42-1/4"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Blade length: 106"
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 3/4"
- Blade speed: 3000 FPM
- Dust port: 4"
- Resaw fence height: 6"
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73"H x 29-3/4"W x 29-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 284 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates