G0528 Router Table
If you’ve already invested in a big router and lots of router bits, but want the benefits of a solid stationary shaper, then this Sliding Table Router Table is for you. The sliding table makes material processing much easier and safer, particularly when making raised panels or shaping short sides. The split fence is easy to adjust and provides full support along both sides of the workpiece. Other features include a 2-1/2" dust hood, tilt-up table for easy router access, universal router mount and sturdy stand with a convenient shelf. Last but not least, a large safety paddle switch in the frame allows you to turn the router ON/OFF without bending over and reaching under the table. Very convenient!
- Accepts practically any brand of portable router from 3/4 HP to 5 HP
- Cast iron table
- Table can be tilted 45° for convenient router installation
- Extruded aluminum sliding table and fence
- Sliding table provides an effortless and extremely smooth operation
- Sliding table includes a toggle clamp for fast clamping
- 2-1/2" dust hood
- Includes steel stand with shelf
- Convenient front-mounted switch
- Main table surface: 31" x 10"
- Sliding table surface: 31" x 12"
- Table counterbore: 3-1/2"
- Table insert diameters ID: 1-1/8" and 2-5/16"
- Table height: 34"
- Fence size (x2): 3" x 12"
- Approximate shipping weight: 132 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: