Grizzly G0690 - 10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife
Destined to be the gold standard for 10" Cabinet Table Saws, this saw will be the focal point in any shop. Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP motor and triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table and wings, this table saw should last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge and 4" dust collection port. This saw is what dreams are made of!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CSA & UL standards.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12.8A
- Rip capacity: 29-1/2" right, 12" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extension: 40" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 62" W x 41" D x 40" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 530 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- T-slot miter gauge
- Quick-release riving knife and spitter/blade guard assembly
- Easy-glide T-square camlock fence with HDPE face
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence with nylon runners
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
- Quick-release motor guard
- Set screw holds table insert down, with adjustment screws inside
- Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Includes 10" x 40T blade & push stick!