This is the best 13" Lathe we offer and is a dependable machine made for high precision work in a toolroom environment.
- Precision ground V-bed is made of Meehanite casting
- Headstock gears run in an oil bath and are hardened and precision ground for smooth, quiet and vibration free operation
- Quick change gear box is fully enclosed and makes thread selection and engagement smooth and fast
- Feed rod is equipped with an overload clutch for safety
- Turret micrometer stop allows operator to set absolute stop to carriage for safety and close operations
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over gap: 19-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 7-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Spindle size/type: D1-4 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT #4
- Hole through spindle: 1-3/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#4.5
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4-3/8"
- Cross slide travel: 7-1/2"
- Top slide travel: 3-1/2"
- Number of speeds: 8
- Speed range: 105-2000 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 4-56 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 0.4-7 mm
- Width of bed: 7-1/2"
- Motor size (Single Phase): 3 H.P.
- Shipping weight approximate: 1700 lbs.
- 7" 3-Jaw chuck
- 8" 4-Jaw chuck
- 10" face plate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Coolant system
- Full length splash guard
- Built-in stand
- Dual inch/metric dials
- Turret micrometer stop
- Driving plate
- Extra 8" D1-4 backplate
- Centers, center sleeve, service tools, manual and toolbox