The Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw features a patented adjustable main handle that provides users with maximum control and comfort. The handle position can be moved to eight different positions for the best ergonomic grip. Both front and rear handles have cushioned grips. Superior cut visibility for right hand users with the blade on the left side of the saw. At 10.4-pounds and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides 3.25 maximum-horsepower. An aircraft aluminum shoe resists bending. Easy to reach depth and bevel adjustment knobs allow bevels to 50 degrees, exceeding the bevel capacity of worm drive saws by 5 degrees. Includes saw blade, blade wrench, and case
- Blade is mounted on the left for superior visibility to the cut line; full 50 degree bevel capacity
- Eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application for the best ergonomic grip, maximizing comfort and control
- Helical steel gears, 22 amp switch, 120 volts AC/DC, 5800 RPM, 5/8" spindle and double insulated construction
- Lightweight 7-1/4" left blade saw with Milwaukee's exclusive Tilt-Lok™ main handle adjusts to the work for most comfortable work position and is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years
- Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides 3.25 maximum horsepower and offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.