The Quik Jig Pocket Hole Joinery System features an automatic depth control system that allows for easy set up for different material thicknesses. Variable spaced bushings allow a variety of positions for the pocket holes. Self-adjusting clamp adjusts automatically to material thickness. Repeatable clamp makes multiple pieces quick and easy. Screw length gauge recommends the appropriate screw length for material thickness. Built-in drill bit collar set up does not need to be changed for different material thicknesses. Removable dust port can be hooked up to a Porter Cable Dust Extractor or standard vacuum.
- Extra tall casting: for exceptional material support
- All metal construction: minimizes deflection and increases durability
- Rear-exit dust collection: use with or without a vacuum. Removable for convenience.
- 1-1/2" thick base casting: allows use a 2x4 for outrigger support
- Adjustable hole spacing: for added versatility
- Automatic drill depth: no adjustment for material thickness
- On-board screw gauge: eliminates fastener guesswork
- Repeatable clamp handle: for fast clamping with consistent material thicknesses
- Pre-drilled base: for easy mounting. Flattens for easy clamping
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.