Amana T32918 - 8 Pc. 1/2" General Purpose CNC Router Bit Collection
T32918 8-Piece 1/2" General Purpose CNC Router Bit Collection
A high-end CNC Router Bit set for many cutting applications.
The T32918 8-Piece 1/2" General Purpose CNC Router Bit Collection from Amana Tool provides superior smooth quality cuts for CNC machines.
Each 1/2" shank CNC insert router bit body was designed for quick, precise replacements of dull knives.
Replacement knives have been secured with locking screws for maximum safety during CNC tooling.
CNC Insert knives are long lasting and can be resharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile.
Each router bit of the is manufactured from Amana’s exclusive grade carbide according to stringent quality standards and designed for a wide variety of applications.
Designed for cutting:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Titanium
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Aluminum foam core
- Carbon fiber
- Fiberglass PCB board
- Phenolic composites
- Plastic, PVC, Acrylic
- Sign foam, sign board, HDU
- Solid surface
- Beneered plywood
- Xanita® Lightboard™ X-Board™
- Durabond (Durabond is a polyethylene core with 0.3mm colored aluminum sheet on either side pre-finished requiring no decoration.)
The set is stored in a solid wood showcase storage box with a Plexiglas® clear lid.
- Storage box dimensions: 6" W x 12" L x 3" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- 1/2" Carbide-tipped straight plunge
- 1/2" Solid carbide compression spiral
- 1/2" Solid carbide up-cut ball nose spiral
- 1/2" Solid carbide spiral plunge down-cut
- 1/2" Solid carbide spiral plunge up-cut
- 1/2" In-groove insert engraving tool
- 3/4" Insert V-groove 90°
- 1-1/2" Insert carbide mini spoilboard