Bow Products T28948 - GuidePRO Bandsaw Feed Guide
T28948 GuidePRO Band Saw Feed Guide
An exciting and revolutionary new tool that offers unprecedented feed control with amazingly fast set up.
The breakthrough innovation of the T28948 GuidePRO Band Saw Feed Guide from Bow Products makes it easy and safer to deliver quality and precision cuts on a band saw. There is no other tool like it!
The GuidePRO features a silicone feather that applies consistent pressure along the vertical edge of the workpiece to ensure even contact between the workpiece and the fence, delivering the best possible cut.
The Silicone feather flexes to accommodate variations in material shape and dampens vibration. The feather is also easy to replace if damaged.
Three simple steps for an accurate and fast set up every time. The miter cam slides in the miter slot and easily pivots into position for securement.
- Miter cam sizes: three, 3/4", 5/8", 15mm
- Overall dimensions: 10.4" x 8" x 2.1"
- Overall weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Miter cam pivots in the miter track to a preset feed angle
- Hands free feed keeps your hands off the tool as you feed the workpiece
- Silicone feather dampens vibration for clean cut
- Durable 6” silicone feather applies consistent pressure on workpiece
- Flexible silicone feather accommodates odd shapes and variations in workpiece
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Adjustable positioning to accommodate variation in distance from miter slot to blade. Simply press the locking lever once you set the desired pressure on the workpiece.
- Detachable base aids in bandsaw setup. Base includes metric and imperial scales to measure the distance of the fence to blade. It also functions to square your fence to the table