DeWalt T22566 - 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
T22566 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Walking the line between the durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site.
The T22566 DeWalt 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw features extremely solid construction.
The new XPS cross-cut alignment system features an improved bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material.
This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3800 RPM. The power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide.
Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4" vertical capacity, 7-1/2" nested crown capacity, and 13-7/8" horizontal capacity.
The exclusive back fence design cuts up to a 2" x 16" at a 90° angle and 2" x 12" at a 45° angle.
To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
An adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
A carbide blade, blade wrench, dust bag, and vertical material clamp are also included.
DeWalt products come with a three-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Blade size: 12" dia., 5/8" or 1" arbor
- Arbor speed: 3800 RPM
- Bevel capacity (45°): 2" x 14"
- Miter capacity (45°): 4" x 8"
- Cross-cut capacity (90°): 2" x 14"
- Approximate shipping weight: 69 lbs.
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system
- Dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically
- Fully adjustable and makes cuts in a wide variety of materials, angles or variation
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cut capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence optimize durability and cutting accuracy