Fox Chapel T32610 - Farm and Workshop Welding Book
T32610 Farm and Workshop Welding Book
A practical handbook for welding on the farm or in your home workshop, school workshop, blacksmith shop, or auto shop.
Its comprehensive sections describe all the major types of welds before progressing into trickier methods.
With this comprehensive guide, you’ll understand everything you need to know, from arc, TIG, MIG, and gas welding to plasma cutting, soldering, welding plastic, and more.
Filled with helpful visuals and photography, detailed explanations, expert suggestions, and step-by-step directions, this go-to guide to welding also covers common pitfalls and mistakes, and how to avoid or correct them.
New, updated edition will include brand new chapters on general welding skills and understanding metals, expanded information on abrasives, and four new step-by-step projects and plans, including a fire pit, welding cart, and more.
- Learn hands-on welding to start repairing and creating metal equipment and structures
- Over 400 step-by-step photographs of welding processes and show the differences between good and bad welds
- All the major types of welds are covered, including arc, MIG, gas, TIG, and plasma cutting
- Avoid and correct common mistakes and correct them with welding problems laid out section-by-section along with solutions
- Tips and suggestions help the beginner to improve and the intermediate operator broaden their technique
- Go beyond welding metals with advice that extends into the wider workshop such as on drills, cutter threads, and basic blacksmithing.
Note: Due to their nature, books are non-returnable. Defective books will be replaced.