Grizzly H8225 - 10-Liter Paint Tank with Gun
H8225 10-Liter Paint Tank with Gun
The H8225 10-Liter Paint Tank has a siphon feed spray gun and is designed to spray a wide variety of materials such as lacquers, stains, primers, multicomponent paints, clear coats, acrylics, and epoxies.
Included with the tank is a pressure regulator, a multipurpose wrench, and a cleaning brush.
One gallon of paint fits inside the tank for minimal waste and clean-up.
The H8225 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The H8225 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your paint tank.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Nozzle size 2.0mm
- Pattern width: 7-1/8" to 9-1/8"
- Capacity: 2-1/2 gallons
- Consumption: 6-8 CFM
- Operating Pressure: Tank: 25-30 PSI, Gun: 45-60 PSI
- Hose length: 10 ft.
- Application: For very large volume projects
- Material: Medium to high solids (lacquers, stains, primers, multicomponent paints, clear coats, acrylics, epoxies).
- Not compatible with water-based materials.