Grizzly T10460 - 11-1/2" Panel Shaping Jig
T10460 11-1/2" Panel Shaping Jig
The jig increases accuracy and safety when using shapers.
Make raised panel doors on your shaper safely and efficiently with the T10460 11-1/2" Panel Shaping Jig.
The jig uses pneumatic power to reliably hold the workpiece and provide a cushion of air, making movement on the table easy.
The template holder allows templates to be quickly swapped out for efficiency.
The dual guards and power air switches keep hands safely out of the way while providing maximum control.
These Panel Shaping Jigs are also perfect for stile-and-rail joints, finger joints, tenons and any job that requires secure work-holding for safe processing.
Like all Grizzly shaping jigs, the T10460 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T10460 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jig are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum clamping thickness: 2"
- Maximum material width: 11-1/2"
- Table size: 11-1/2" W x 11-3/4" L
- Required air pressure: 71 PSI
- Overall dimensions: 20-3/8" W x 12-5/8" D x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 39 lbs.
- Made from the finest aircraft aluminum
- Miter guide rail fits standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter slots
- Easily adjustable
- Double switch valves keep hands away from dangerous cutters
- No power needed—just connect to an air supply hose
- Order arched-door panel templates separately
- Includes quick connect male air hose connector and adjustment wrenches