Grizzly G0663 - 12-1/2" Portable Planer
Plane lumber up to 12-1/2" wide and 6" thick, with this powerful portable Planer. Heavy-duty construction, including four column support ensures consistent results on the workbench or at the job site. Double sided blades also make blade changes economical and easy to replace. You’ll also appreciate the board return roller, adjustable flip-up wings, large crank handle, integrated anti-kickback design and thermal overload protected motor.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 3/32"
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64"
- Feed rate: 22 FPM
- Number of knives: 2 double edged HSS, indexed
- Knife size: 12-5/8" x 15/32" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 9,400 RPM
- On/Off toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Top mounted return roller
- Integrated anti-kickback design
- Four column cutterhead support
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed wings
- Inch/mm height scale
- Overall size: 24"W x 23-5/8"H x 19-1/8"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 66 lbs.