Grizzly G0933 - 4' x 8' 4 Axis CNC Router w/ Vacuum Table & Linear Tool Changer
G0933 4' x 8' 4-Axis CNC Router w/ Vacuum Table and Linear Tool Changer
Increase precision and productivity in your production shop.
The G0933 4-Axis CNC Router is a unique machine with a spindle that turns 90 degrees left or right. Creating a true 4th axis, this gives the machine the ability to cut in 3D.
From small surface engraving to large organic shapes, this machine will truly allow your creativity to run wild.
Featuring a linear automatic 8-tool changer, this is the most advanced CNC router we offer, capable of machining complex surfaces over the entire surface of the 4' x 8' bed.
The table has four independently controlled vacuum zones to secure your workpieces during cutting operations.
The compact and user-friendly Siemens Sinumerik 808D Advanced control is a panel-based CNC controller for basic turning and milling applications.
Increase your shop’s production with this value-packed machine.
Like all Grizzly CNC machines, the G0933 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the CNC machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 12HP, 220V, 3-phase, 24.3A
- A-, X-, Y-, Z-axis motors: Servo, 3.0A
- Cutting area: 51-3/16" X- x 98-7/16" Y- x 15-3/4" Z-
- Spindle speed: 0–24,000 RPM
- X-Axis travel: 51-3/16"
- Y-Axis travel 98-7/16"
- Z-Axis travel: 15-3/4"
- A-Axis travel 0–90° L/R
- X- and Y- travel speeds: 1969 IPM
- Z- travel speeds: 787 IPM
- Collet type: ER32
- Collet sizes: 1/4", 1/8", 4mm, 6mm
- Overall dimensions: 128" W x 136" D x 98-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 4631
- Siemens Sinumerik 808D Advanced with built-In digital display and input
- Linear automatic 8-tool changer
- HSD air-cooled spindle motor
- Vacuum table with four independently controlled zones
- Tool touch-off pad for quickly setting Z-axis height
- Two-stage air vacuum pump (requires separate 3-phase, 220V hardwire connection)
- Automatic oiler for bearing rails
- Helical rack-and-pinion X- and Y- gantry travel
- 4th-axis machining capability around Y-axis
- Collets: 1/4", 1/8", 4mm, 6mm
- Open-end 41/46 wrench
- ER32 collet wrench
- Six T-track hold down clamps
- Vacuum table plugs
- Dust collection shoe with hose attachment
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.