Grizzly G0931L - 47" x 47" CNC Engraver with T-Slot Table
G0931L 47" x 47" CNC Engraver
An industrial-level engraver for all day use.
The G0931L CNC Engraver allows for high-quality and custom engraving production runs.
It is ready to cut on a wide range of materials including wood, plastics, and other non-metallic materials.
Store frequently used programs on the RichAuto handheld controller or run them directly from a thumb drive. A PCI interface also allows you to connect directly to your PC.
The T-slot table comes equipped with a rigid steel frame and a 47-1/4" x 47-1/4" cutting area.
Extruded aluminum T-slots provide virtually unlimited clamping configuration and a water-cooled 24,000 rpm spindle allows for heavy-duty machining.
The welded-steel gantry and ball-screw driven linear guides on all 3 axes contribute to this router’s top-notch precision.
The ER20 collets ensure the use of a broad selection of tooling options, while the tool touch-off pad allows you to quickly set the Z-axis cutting height.
Like all of the Grizzly CNC machines, the G0931L comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0931L manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your engraver.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the CNC machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 3HP, 220V, single-phase, 8A
- X-, Y-, Z-axis motors: Stepper, 4A
- Cutting area: 47-1/4" x 47-1/4"
- Z-axis capacity: 3-3/4"
- Cutting accuracy: +/-0.002"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 0–24,000 RPM
- X- and Y- travel speeds: 33 FPM
- Z- travel speeds: 16 FPM
- Collet type: ER20
- Collet sizes: 1/8", 1/2", 4mm, 6mm
- Overall dimensions: 70" W x 62-1/2" D x 54- 1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 948
- RichAuto DSP A11 handheld controller with USB port and keypad
- Aluminum table with T-slots and PVC padding
- Tool touch-off pad for quickly setting Z-axis height
- Submersible water pump for spindle cooling
- Ball screw and linear guide driven gantry and spindle travel
- Water-cooled spindle