Item# T10145 Model# T10145
Grizzly T10145 - 5" Hydraulic Milling Vise
These mechanical/hydraulic Milling Vises have no clutch mechanism, so the workpiece clamping operation is silky smooth. No worries about the workpiece shifting either with a 2:1 down thrust mechanism and tons of clamping pressure. Just like the vises above, these Hydraulic Milling Vises are extremely well made with very tight tolerances. Purchase the cast iron swivel bases separately for unmatched work holding versatility.View More Details
- Length: 27-3/8"
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Height: 6-7/16"
- Jaw opening: 8-11/16"
- Bed height: 2-13/16"
- Jaw width: 5-1/8"
- Maximum pressure: 36KN (8,100 lbs.)
- Limit pressure: 41KN (9,200 lbs.)
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Mechanical/hydraulic spindle has no clutch mechanism
- Moveable jaw has long guide track
- Rapid clamping adjustment
- Vise body is made of ductile iron with 80,000 psi tensile strength
- 2:1 down thrust mechanism eliminates jaw lift and work lift
- Vise bed is flame hardened to HRC 45°