Grizzly G0934 - 5' x 10' CNC Router w/ Vacuum Table & 8-Position Rotary Tool Changer
G0934 5' x 10' CNC Router w/ Vacuum Table & 8-Position Rotary Tool Changer
Maximize throughput of your shop.
The G0934 CNC Router features six independently controlled zones on the a massive 5' x 10' vacuum table.
This table enables the user can quickly remove finished parts and then fixture the next workpiece.
The 8-tool rotary automatic tool changer on this machine makes this the most production-ready machine in the Grizzly CNC router product line.
To maximize efficiency, the tool changer is attached to the head, meaning tool changes can be done in a matter of seconds right near the cutting area without extra gantry travel.
A bed-mounted tool setter ensures highly repeatable cutting results and helps mitigate manufacturing creep.
The compact and user-friendly Siemens Sinumerik 808D Advanced control is a panel-based CNC controller for basic turning and milling applications.
Like all Grizzly CNC machines, the G0934 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the CNC machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 12 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 24.3A
- A-, X-, Y-, Z-axis motors: Servo, 3.0A
- Cutting area: 59-1/16" X- x 118-1/8" Y- x 7-7/8" Z-
- Spindle speed: 0–24,000 RPM
- X-Axis travel: 59-1/16"
- Y-Axis travel 118-1/8"
- Z-Axis travel: 7-7/8"
- X- and Y- travel speeds: 1969 IPM
- Z- travel speeds: 787 IPM
- Overall dimensions: 115" W x 146" D x 76-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3749
- Siemens Sinumerik 808D Advanced with built-In digital display and input
- Rotary automatic 8-tool changer
- HSD air-cooled spindle motor
- Vacuum table with six independently controlled zones
- Tool touch-off pad for quickly setting Z-axis height
- Two-stage air vacuum pump (requires separate 3-phase, 220V hardwire connection)
- Automatic oiler for bearing rails
- Helical rack-and-pinion X- and Y- gantry travel
- 4th-axis machining capability around Y-axis
- ER32 collet wrench
- Collets: 1/4", 1/8", 4mm, 6mm
- Open-end 41/46 wrench
- Six T-track hold down clamps
- Vacuum table plugs
- Dust collection shoe with hose attachment
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.