Grizzly T10816 - Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser
T10816 Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser
Take a look at this sleek mortising machine.
The T10816 Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser is light enough to be easily moved around the shop, yet still maintain rigidity for repeatable precision mortises.
The double steel support columns are well suited for day to day operations and they save on the encumbering weight of solid cast-iron construction.
The multi-positional handle maximizes leverage and the 1/2 HP motor, easily adjustable depth stop and smooth rack-and-pinion head travel will make easy work of mortises in even the hardest of wood types.
The T10816 can also double as a drill press by quickly replacing the mortising chisel with the provided chuck and arbor.
Like all of the Grizzly mortising machines, the T10816 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T10816 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mortising machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 5A
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle taper: B16
- Spindle travel: 4-1/4"
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Maximum stock width: 13-3/8"
- Maximum stock thickness: 4"
- Maximum chisel travel: 4-7/8"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum distance column-to-chisel: 5-1/8"
- Maximum chisel size: 1/2"
- Collar size: 3/4"
- Table size: 13-1/2" x 6"
- Base footprint: 10" x 8"
- Overall height: 29"
- Approximate shipping weight: 60 lbs.
- Multi-positional handle
- Double support columns
- Adjustable depth stop
- Extra chuck and arbor allows mortiser to double as a drill press
- Chuck guard
- Spring-tension fence with depth stop
- Storage rack for tools
- Gas spring for head return
- Coarse and fine fence adjustment
- Includes: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" chisels