Grizzly T30398 - Pattern Maker's Carving Vise
T30398 Pattern Maker's Carving Vise
Flexibility and convenience on any project.
The T30398 Pattern Maker's Carving Vise allows you to position your work where you need it.
The vise is made of heavy cast-iron and the body of the vise swivels 360°.
The 4-7/8" wide jaws open to 6" in the traditional way a vise works squeezing in your workpiece.
Both jaws swivel so you can clamp any shape with a maximum opposed width of 14-1/4".
Secure to your workbench or tabletop up to 5-1/2" thick by a heavy threaded 3/4" rod and large wing nut, so it can be quickly setup and removed as needed.
Just read some of the positive reviews this vise gets:
- “The soft jaws provide a firm, non-slip, non-marring grip and the vise is easily rotated to optimize item positioning for the effort at hand. Great tool.” cjp451
- “This is the best vise for my needs.” cwill
Like all Grizzly vises, the T30398 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the vise are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Jaw width: 5-7/8"
- Jaw opening (inward): 6"
- Jaw opening (outward): 14-1/4"
- Maximum workbench thickness: 5-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 29 lbs.
- Cast-iron and steel construction
- Wood faces protect workpieces
- Swivel jaws for securing irregular objects
- Easy set-up and removal from workbenches