Grizzly PRO T32338 - 4-Gallon 2.5 HP Portable Air Compressor
T32338 4 Gallon 2-1/2 HP Portable Air Compressor
High performance portable air for the garage or at the job site.
The Grizzly PRO T32338 4 Gallon 2-1/2 HP Portable Air Compressor was designed with dual tanks that deliver double the amount of compressed air available with more consistent line pressure. It has a maximum operating pressure of 125 PSI and delivers 6.2 CFM at 90 PSI and 7.6 CFM at 40 PSI.
A center-balanced carrying handle was designed into the dual tank roll cage to make it easy to transport and store. With that kind of mobility, you can use this twin tank compressor on rooftops, remote job sites, or simply in your garage.
The oil-lubricated high flow pump provides easy maintenance and promotes a long life. An intake air silencer minimizes the operating sound for quiet operation.
The T32338 features an easy-access control panel that provides protection to the gauges and regulator. The panel is home to the dual quick connects, tank pressure gauge and output pressure gauge.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the T32338 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. To order parts, or other services and inquiries, contact Mega Compressor at (832) 415-6995.
- Motor: 2-1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 14A
- Airflow capacity: 6.2 CFM at 90 PSI and 7.6 CFM at 40 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 125 PSI
- Tank size: 4.2 Gallons
- Connection size: 1/4" NPT
- Approximate shipping weight: 82 lbs.
- 4-Gallon twin-stack with maximum airflow of 6.2 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Ball-valve drain control
- Durable roll cage with feet for protected portability
- Included air regulator for airflow adjustment
- Two quick-coupler hose connections