Grizzly G1135 - Track Feeder w/ 4 Speeds, Single-Phase
G1135 Track Feeder w/ 4 Speeds, Single-Phase
Reduce wobble when feeding lumber through your machines.
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
The G1135 Track Feeder allows you to smoothly and efficiently feed workpieces through your woodworking machines.
Power feeders reduce kickback hazards and improve cutting results by feeding in a consistent and stable manner.
This power feeder has the option to feed a workpiece at 14.5, 29, 39, and 78 feet per minute.
Most common machines these are paired with are shapers and router tables, yet can also be used with table saws and bandsaws.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G1135 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the feeders are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 7.7A
- Feed speeds: (4) 14.5, 29, 39, 78 FPM
- Swing: 360°
- Vertical travel: 9-1/2"
- Horizontal travel: 24-1/4"
- Rotation: Forward and reverse
- Min. workpiece length: 8"
- Track: (3 pieces) synthetic rubber, 1/2" x 44"
- Number of rollers: 5
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Max. height of rollers: 8-1/2"
- Overall size: 43-1/4" W x 23-1/2" D x 29-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 150 lbs.
- Track feed with four speeds and forward/reverse
- Rollers are spring tensioned with 3/4" of travel
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment with handle locks