Grizzly T28101 - V-Carve Pro Software
Note: Due to their nature, software purchases are non-returnable. Defective drives will be replaced.
T28101 V-Carve Pro Software
Unleash your CNC creativity with VCarve Pro software.
VCarve Pro provides an intuitive and powerful software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router.
Ideally suited for production environments, this Pro edition allows for unlimited job size, toolpath size, true shape nesting, and job set-up sheets.
The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, and hobbyists looking to up production.
Produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill, and inlay toolpaths.
Additionally, 2.5D strategies include V-carving, prism carving, moulding toolpaths, fluting, and even a decorative texturing strategy.
The software provides a full set of drawing and editing tools and also imports 2D designs from other programs.
For 3D projects you can rough and finish the model as well as project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
In addition, all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, allowing instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
The Vectric VCarve software offers functionality for complex work while remaining easy-to-use and affordably priced.
There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
- Unlimited job and toolpath size
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Job Setup Sheets
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools including Smart
- Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import - DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import - BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths–to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs/Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
- Work on parts larger than 24"x24"
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Array Copy Toolpath
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)