iGaging T24800 - 2-4-6 Block Set
T24800 iGAGING 2-4-6 Block Set
Another must-have precision block set for machinists.
The six-sided T24800 iGAGING 2-4-6 Block Set is useful for layout or grinding work.
They can also be used for indexing, machining, and inspection jobs, as well as anchoring your elevated workpieces.
Conveniently named a 2-4-6 Block Set because the matched block pair individually measure 2" x 4" x 6".
The precision-ground steel has been hardened on all sides for durability.
Five 3/8"- 16 TPI tapped holes and eighteen plain holes are provided for clamping operations.
This block set comes with a protective case for safekeeping and transportation.
- Holes: (23) 5 tapped @ 3/8"- 16 TPI, 18 plain
- Overall dimensions: 2" x 4" x 6"
- Approximate shipping weight: 18.4 lbs.
- Useful in layout or grinding work
- Professional-quality matched pair
- Matched accuracy of .0002"
- Precision-ground and hardened steel
- Surface finish from 6 to 16 microinches
- Case hardened on all six sides
- Squareness on all sides within 0.0003”
- 23 holes for easy clamping
- Accuracy of .0003" per inch