Lumberjack Tools T24593 - 2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
Cut those large 2" tenon joints on bed or hand rails, table and bench legs or any project that requires a strong joint. This heavy-duty, large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter = 2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3-1/2"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 3.25 lb.
- Diameter = 4.250"
- Length = 7.125"