Porter-Cable H3729 - 16 Gauge 2-1/2" Finish Nailer Kit
H3729 Porter-Cable 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Finish Nailer Kit
Drive 16-gauge "FN"-style finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 inches long.
The H3729 Porter-Cable FN250C 1-to-2-1/2-inch 16-gauge finish nailer comes with a maintenance-free piston for added reliability and long tool life.
This nailer features an internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot and a rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work.
Also included is a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, and a sequential style trigger with a lock off switch.
Other features include a contact safety located behind the driver guide for better visibility, an adjustable belt hook, an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort, and a low nail reload indicator.
With a 100-nail magazine, which can be loaded rear load and lock style, this nailer's sequential style trigger with lock-off switch operates at 70 to 120 PSI for added versatility.
The Porter-Cable FN250C's strong and lightweight die-cast aluminum body measures 10.6 x 11.8 inches and weighs 3.85 pounds.
- Uses 16 Ga. angle finish nails from 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust channels contaminants away from the user
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life
- Includes carrying case and hex wrenches
Porter Cable products come with a three-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
Please note: Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.