R3 Safety T20502 - F-500 7" Crown Protector
T20502 F-500 7" Crown Protector
This ratchet headgear comes with a 7" crown protector.
The broader and deeper protector provides full 7" of scalp protection.
Molded from NORYL, which is used in welding helmets this face shield is stronger, more durable, and more heat resistant than those made from ordinary materials.
Face shields provide limited protection against low impact flying particles and splash. Basic eye protection must be also be worn.
A unique channel-grip window mounting system assures a positive seal against dirt and debris.
- Fits comfortably over spectacles or goggles
- Accommodates a wide variety of wide view and extended view windows
- Made from strong, heat-resistant engineering-grade NORYL thermoplastic
- Meets ANSI Z87.0+ standards
- Includes comfortable terry cloth sweatband to absorb perspiration