Shop Fox W1500 - Right Angle Jig
W1500 Shop Fox Right Angle Jig
Quality and precision are evident from the first cut.
The W1500 SHOP FOX Right Angle Jig is constructed using top quality aluminum castings and plates which are machined to exacting tolerances.
It has the perfect weight-use ratio to dampen vibration, yet is still light enough to easily slide the workpiece through the machining process.
Cut tenons, dados, rail ends, and finger joints safely and with complete accuracy.
The W1500 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts are available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum horizontal opening: 1-3/4" x 8"
- Handholds: Molded, 45°
- Miter bar size: 3/8" x 3/4" x 11" (Can be removed for irregular work)
- Construction: Solid aluminum
- Depth (Fully Extended): 13" (closed): 7-1/2"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Approximate shipping weight: 16 lbs.
- Eliminates the need to construct other jigs and fixtures
- Increases operator safety
- Easily adjustable
- Extremely durable
- Simple to set up and use