Stanley T22601 - 14" Bailey Bench Plane
T22601 Stanley 14" Bailey Bench Plane
Works efficiently and easily with your hand planing bench-top projects.
No matter how hard or uneven the material may be, the T22601 Stanley 14" Bailey Bench Plane gives you precise control over the piece at hand.
The plane features hardened, tempered-steel construction for precision-ground cutter edge durability that lasts long and true.
The double iron cutter and lever have been fully machined and polished. the solid brass cutter-adjustment knob is rugged and durable. The frog seat is machined for precise mouth adjustment .
The kidney-shaped hole in the lever cap helps secure the cutter in place so it won't budge, regardless of how rough you handle it.
This professional-grade plane also boasts a quick-release cam lock that makes iron removal easy.
The high-impact polymer handle and knob are contoured and polished to give you a great grip that permits true accuracy and long use without fatigue.
Top it all off with a durable epoxy coating, and you'll enjoy heavy-duty use from this plane for years to come.
Contact Stanley regarding warranties on their products, customer service, and technical support.
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Fully machined and polished double-iron cutter and lever
- Frog seat is machined for precise mouth adjustment
- Cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control
- Solid brass cutter-adjustment knob
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
- Kidney-shaped hole in lever cap helps secure cutter in place
- Contoured, high-impact polymer handles and knobs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade width: 2"
- Overall width: 2-1/2"
- Overall length: 14"
The T29126 Replacement Blade is available.