Teknatool T32298 - 16" x 44" Nova Galaxi DVR Lathe
T32298 Nova Galaxi DVR Woodturning Lathe
The most versatile wood lathe on the market.
The T32298 Nova Galaxi DVR Woodturning Lathe combines the power and capacity of larger lathes with state of the art technology to ensure your turning is more efficient, safer, and more fun!
Able to handle a wide range of work from small pens to large bowls and long spindle work (using the optional T32302 Nova Galaxi Outrigger.
With no pulleys or belts to vibrate, our unique DVR™ direct drive motor is incredibly smooth.
The DVR™ series from Nova is the only smart lathe series available on the market and the only lathe to feature intelligent ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for the turner to produce optimum turning conditions for your specific projects.
Contact Teknatool regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 115V/220V (prewired 115V)
- Swing: 16"
- Optional outrigger accessory provides 29" swing for outboard turning
- Distance between centers: 44"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–5000 RPM
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" 8 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Overall dimensions: 73.4" L x 19.5" W x 49.6" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 492 lbs.
- 360° swivel head
- Digital speed control with 8 programmable speeds
- CAD-designed cast-iron stand for structural strength
- Intelligent drive: the computer analyzes both the spindle position and the power required to maintain a given speed
- Low-maintenance DVR motor
- Features electronic auto braking, speed chart, speed ramp profiles, idle motor detection, and password protection
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.