Teknatool T32298 - 16" x 44" NOVA Galaxi DVR Lathe
T32298 16" x 44" NOVA Galaxi DVR Lathe
This lathe combines the power and capacity of larger lathes with state of the art technology to ensure your turning is more efficient, safer, and more fun!
The NOVA Galaxi DVR™wood lathe is the most versatile wood lathe on the market.
Able to handle a wide range of work from small pens to large spindles. And with the optional outrigger accessory, you can even turn giant 29" bowls.With no pulleys or belts to vibrate, our unique DVR™ direct drive motor is incredibly smooth.
The DVR™ series from NOVA is the only smart lathe series available on the market and the only lathe to feature intelligent ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for the turner to produce optimum turning conditions for your specific projects.
Contact Teknatool regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 115V/220V (prewired 115V)
- Swing: 16"
- Variable speed: 100–5000 RPM
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" 8 TPI RH
- Tailstock taper: MT#2 Hollowing (self-ejecting)
- Distance between centers: 44"
- 360° swivel head
- Digital speed control with 8 programmable speeds
- CAD-designed cast-iron stand for structural strength
- Intelligent drive: the computer analyzes both the spindle position and the power required to maintain a given speed
- Low-maintenance DVR motor
- Features electronic auto braking, speed chart, speed ramp profiles, idle motor detection, and password protection
- Optional outrigger accessory provides 29" swing for outboard turning
- Weighs 436 lbs.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.