Take your turning to the next level with this Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe.
Solid cast iron from the ground up, this stout machine offers endless functionality whether turning fine spindles or large bowls. Where the chisel meets the grain is our fully-adjustable 14-1/4" tool rest with heavy-duty locking handle and 1" post diameter.
The headstock assembly can be positioned anywhere along the bed, and the tailstock swings aside on the hinged bed when not in use, allowing for maximum workpiece clearance.
Turn at speeds of 60-3500 RPM thanks to the 3HP, three-phase motor with crystal-clear digital readout and forward/reverse spindle function.
The large 1-1/2" tailstock quill diameter offers more rigidity, minimizing vibration, and extends 4-1/2" to maximize workpiece contact. Extend the tailstock even farther when large capacity is required with the 12" swing-away bed section, providing up to 48" between centers, and add the optional comparator arms for better reference of complex patterns.
Take the next step toward creating your dream turning projects with this Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3HP, 220V, 3-phase with inverter for single phase power equipment
- Swing over bed: 24"
- Swing over tool rest base: 20"
- Distance between centers: 48"
- Maximum distance tool rest to spindle center: 15"
- Tool rest width: 14-1/4"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, L: 60-1000 RPM, H: 200-3500 RPM
- Spindle nose: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle bore (dia.):5/8"
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tailstock quill travel: 4-1/2"
- Spindle center height to floor: 46"
- Number of spindle indexes: 48, 7-1/2°
- Approximate shipping weight: 845 lb.
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital RPM readout
- Forward/reverse switch
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- 12" swing-away bed for easy tailstock storage
- Built-in tool holder
- Headstock, tailstock, and tool rest support have lever-action cam-locks for quick positioning
- Adjustable feet
- All cast iron construction
- Chuck guard
- Chisel tray
- 3-1/4" faceplate
- Tool holder
- Live center
- Live center pin
- Spur center
- Index pin
- Knockout bar
- 50mm open-end wrench
- 3mm and 10mm hex wrenches