Introducing Armor Tool's new Horizontal Dog-Peg Clamp featuring patented Auto-Adjust Technology mounted on a extended Dog-Peg. This versatile tool allows clamping on and above the table! The clamp is fitted with a 7.5" Spiral Aluminum Dog-Peg that inserts into a Dog-Hole. This versatile clamp has the ability to extend up to 5.5" above the worktable surface and can rotate 360 degrees, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications. Eliminates the need for constant readjustment and enables the clamp to maintain clamping pressure regardless of material thickness.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it.
- Versatile Aluminum Dog-Peg: Inserts into any 3/4" Dog-Hole. If you do not have a Dog-Hole table, simply drill a 3/4" hole in any work table over 3/4" thick.
- Pivoting Spindle Base: Armor's Pivoting Spindle Base automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining clamping pressure.
- Large Handle: Horizontal handle features soft inset for maximum grip and comfort.
- Spindle: Adjusts horizontally and vertically for quick versatile setups.
- Clamping height 5.5", adjustable clamping force 25-400 lb., holding capacity 550 lb.