This Miter Framing Machine (a.k.a. Manual Underpinner or V-nailer) is perfect for anyone looking to quickly and accurately produce high-quality, professional picture frames - all with just the press of a pedal! The Model T27577 features dual foot pedals for front or rear operation, extension tables for supporting long picture-frame mouldings, vertical and horizontal stops for
securely holding a wide variety of moulding profiles, and front and rear fence stops for precisely positioning V-nails. With its small footprint, this framing machine can easily fit into tight spaces, yet also offer big-time versatility. It can accommodate up to five standard "universal type"
V-nail sizes, produce stacked nails, and make 4-, 6-, or 8-sided mouldings with the included fence inserts.
- V-nail channel capacity: 350 V-nails
- V-nail sizes: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15mm
- Frame/moulding width range: 1/4"–3"
- Frame/moulding thickness range: 1/4"–3-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Extension tables: 13-3/4"W x 13-3/4"D
- Overall size: 28-1/2"W x 48-1/2"H x 30"D
- Footprint: 15"W x 18"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 121 lbs.
- Dual foot pedals for front or rear operation
- 90°, 120°, and 135° fence inserts for 4-, 6-, and 8-sided frames
- Indicator light for completed V-nailing (9V battery required)
- Spring-assisted loading mechanism with nylon pull-cord for easy V-nail loading
- Rubber-tipped top clamp with simple push-button vertical adjustment
- Powder-coated steel base and extension tables; cast-iron main table