T30501 CNC Shark SD120
The T30501 CNC Shark SD120 features a longer 12" x 24" table designed for larger projects such as carving plaques or signs, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals or plastics.
Using our included 3D carving capability and a 3D model library, you can cut beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays and create exquisitely detailed engravings with ease. The incredible accuracy of the Shark SD120 allows customers to even engrave custom circuit boards.
The T30501 CNC Shark SD120 creativity potential is boundless. Hobbyists to pros are incorporating it as the go-to woodworking tool for custom parts, joinery, precision drilling functions or all things decorative. The best part is, the entire machine easily fits on one end or under your workbench.
The Shark SD120 also offers dual functionality:
1. Your projects can begin using our convenient touch screen Pendant interface, eliminating the need for a computer as you control the unit via the Pendant. Using the included VCarve Desktop Design Software (a $350 value), you can create your project and transfer it to a USB drive which can then be plugged directly into the LCD pendant.
2. For more challenging projects and extended versatility, you can run the Shark SD120 from your computer taking advantage of the exclusive patented Virtual Zero Unlimited programming that will adjust your design to fit curves and angles that would be virtually impossible on other brands of machines. (Computer and flash drive not included).
Put the power of the USA Made Next Wave CNC Shark SD120® to work for you today!
- Table dimensions: 12" x 24"
- XYZ travel: 12" x 24" x 4"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 30-1/2"L x 21"H
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software now incorporating Cut 3D functionality, Rotary compatible, and Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Color Touch Screen pendant controller system
- Ready2Control software
- Virtual Zero Unlimited
- Requires a PC with a minimum 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 300MB disk space, Windows 7+ or higher and a USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Requires a Bosch 1 HP Model PR20, DeWalt 611, Porter Cable 450, or similar style palm router. (router sold separately) (Other router clamps are available separately)
- Includes two hold down clamps and a carbide V-groove router bit
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA