Teknatool T30948 - Nova Comet 14DR Midi Wood Lathe
The NOVA Comet 14DR Midi Lathe continues the legacy of the Comet Mini Lathes into larger, expanded capacity and easy-to-use digital functionality. This is a solid cast-iron lathe with a 14" swing capacity and digital readout for spindle speed - ideal for either an entry level lathe, a secondary lathe or an investment for production woodturners and woodworkers who want a smaller footprint with flexible capacity in their workshop.
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Distance between centers: 18-1/2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 250 - 3450 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Footprint: 8-1/2" x 32-3/8"
- Machine weight: 93 lbs.
- Versatile 2-step electronic variable spindle speed
- Dial-in, easy-to-use speed adjustments with speed screen
- Forward and reverse for additional versatility
- Solidly-built cast-iron construction for durability, stability, and vibration dampening
- Easy-access belt & pulley
- Quick-action cam controls
- 3" faceplate
- Nova modular tool rest
- MT#2 live center
- MT#2 spur center
- Knock-out bar