Grizzly G0691 - 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Long Rails & Riving Knife
G0691 10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw
We couldn't offer the gold standard in Cabinet Table Saws without offering an extended rip capacity version too. The G0691 10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Long Rails & Riving Knife features a 49" rip capacity - more than enough to rip to the center of a standard sheet of plywood. The extension table features adjustable legs, a square steel tubing frame and a dimensionally stable top.
The true riving knife moves up, down and tilts with the blade. A short riving knife and a tall splitter/riving knife that the blade guard mounts to is also included. If you do any cabinet or plywood work, this saw is the answer to your dreams!
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0691 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0691 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12.8A
- Rip capacity: 49" right, 12" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extension: 74-3/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 1-3/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 82" W x 41" D x 40" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 557 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- T-slot miter gauge
- Quick-release riving knife and spitter/blade guard assembly
- Easy-glide T-square camlock fence with HDPE face
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence with nylon runners
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
- Quick-release motor guard
- Set screw holds table insert down, with adjustment screws inside
- Includes 10" x 40T blade and push stick!