Grizzly G0657 - 10 x 16 Heavy-Duty Bench-Top Wood Lathe
For the benchtop lathe enthusiast, this Heavy-Duty Benchtop Wood Lathe features 3 ranges of variable-speeds from 300 to 3600 RPM. Just set the belt over the desired step pulleys and enjoy a wide range of variable-speeds for unlimited turning control. Solid cast iron construction dampens any stock vibration, resulting in greater precision.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 16"
- Swing over tool rest: 7"
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast iron bed
- Three variable-speed ranges: Low: 300-900, Mid: 600-1800, High: 1200-3600 RPM
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT #2 spindle and tailstock tapers
- 2-1/4" tailstock barrel travel
- Switch has removable safety key
- Includes live center, spur center, 3" face plate and knockout bar
- Approximate shipping weight: 90 lbs.
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory