Grizzly G0772 - 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with 126" Cutting Capacity
G0772 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with 126" Cutting Capacity
A state-of-the-art sliding table saw to handle large sheet goods with push-button ease.
The G0772 Sliding Table Saw features blade speed, height adjustment, blade tilt and scoring blade alignment all controlled from the digital console. This simplifies on-the-fly changes during the most exacting jobs.
Accommodating both 12" and 14" blades, the G0772 is powered by a 10 HP main motor and is joined by a 1 HP scoring blade motor that spins at 8000 RPM to virtually eliminate tearout and produce clean cuts every time.
The sliding table glides along precision bearing rollers to provide smooth operation. With crosscut capabilities of 126", you'll be able to handle the biggest of jobs.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0772 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0772 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information; making it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 28A/14A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade tilt: 0–45°
- Depth of cut at 90°: 4"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0–45 degrees
- Sliding table size: 15" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 51-1/2"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 126" x 126"
- Cross cutting length: 126"
- Overall dimensions: 132" wide x 130" deep x 55" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 2932 lb.
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Digital control of blade speed, height adjustment and scoring blade alignment
- Adjustable blade guard with dust port
- Sliding table glides smoothly on precision bearings
- Independent scoring blade spins at 8000 RPM for clean, crisp cuts
- Extruded aluminum fence for cutting miters 30° left and 45° right
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp
- Rip fence with locking lever and micro adjustment
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.