Grizzly G0501 - 14" Sliding Table Saw
G0501 14" Sliding Table Saw
A sliding saw for shops that regularly cut full size panels.
The G0501 14" Sliding Table Saw features a 10 HP motor for the 14" main blade, a 1 HP motor for the 43/4" scoring blade, digital blade controls, and a 52-1/2" maximum cutting width.
The sliding table was designed with precision bearing rollers to ensure smooth action and unparalleled accuracy, even after years of use.
The flip-stops are rock solid for long-term dependability and all of the scales are easy-to-read for quick, precise adjustments.
This saw also includes a very strong cross slide and a super accurate miter gauge.
The G0501 has been engineered to rival machines that cost three times as much.
Once you get your hands on it and use the over 10' of slide travel and over 52" of cutting width, you’ll understand.
Like all of the Grizzly table saws, the G0501 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0501 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-Phase, 14A/28A
- Main Blade Size: 14"
- Main Blade Arbor: 1"
- Main Blade Speed: 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 RPM
- Main Blade Tilt: 0-45°
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 4"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Scoring Motor: 1 HP, 3-Phase, 220V/440V*
- Scoring Blade Size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring Blade Arbor: 22mm (7/8")
- Scoring Blade Speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring Blade Tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding Table Size: 15" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 52-1/2"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 126" x 126"
- Cross cutting length: 126"
- Dust Ports: 2", 5"
- Footprint: 64-1/2" x 39"
- Overall dimensions: 132" W x 130" D x 55" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2873 lbs.
- Digital control panel for blade speed, height adjustments, blade tilt and calibration
- Sliding table on vertical guide system with precision bearing rollers
- Miter fence, adjustable from 30° to 135° with accurate degree scale
- Easily adjustable saw guard with built-in dust hood
- Cross slide table w/eccentric locking clamp & hard chrome plated slide-way
- Includes blade
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.