Item# G7210 Model# G7210
Grizzly G7210 - 14" Table Saw Pro-Cabinet-Style 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase
We've expanded our industrial table saw line to include this 14" professional Saw. With features such as quadruple V-belt drive, machined collars, outboard arbor support bearing, dust pick up and a huge 48" x 38" table surface, no job is too large. From 4' x 8' sheet stock to material 5" thick, this saw will handle it and ask for more. If you're tired of trying to process large stock on a small table saw, look no further. Chances are you'll be able to afford one too since other saws with these features cost considerably more. Put a 1 HP power feeder on this saw and you'll be able to rip all day.View More Details
- Long 5/8" arbor
- Cast iron trunnions
- 1/2" x 63/64" T-slots
- Cast iron miter gauge
- Safety guard
- 4" dust port
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Table size with wings: 48-1/2" D x 38" W
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Sloped cabinet floor assists dust collection
- One piece steel cabinet
- TEFC capacitor start motor
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Outboard bearing
- 1" arbor
- 7.5 HP, 220V, 3 Phase Motor
- 26 Amps @ 220V
- Arbor speed 3850 RPM
- Rim speed 14,110 SFPM
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90 Degrees: 5"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45 Degrees: 3-9/16"
- Maximum rip to right of blade: 50-3/4"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 15-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 22-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 82" W x 47" D x 42" H
- Shipping dimensions: 36-1/2" W x 43-1/2" L x 42" H
- Table height above floor: 35-1/2"
- Net weight: 825 lbs.
- Shipping weight approx: 1000 lbs.
440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.
PUSH STICK H3308 INCLUDED