Grizzly G0524 - 15 HP 3-Phase Straight Line Rip Saw
G0524 15 HP 3-Phase Straight Line Rip Saw
An amazing saw producing quality rip cuts for your shop.
Designed for the professional shop, the Grizzly G0524 Straight Line Rip Saw features 3-7/8" depth of cut capacity, a powerful 15 HP main motor and a 2 HP feed motor.
The extra-long infeed table and rip fence were designed for handling large workpieces.
Anti-kickback fingers prevents the workpiece from being ejected out of the saw towards the operator.
The smooth-action conveyor feed system has a variable feed speed rate of 30-112 FPM.
The G0524 is supplied with 4 auxiliary rollers that can be attached when rip cutting workpieces shorter than 8". These auxiliary rollers can be left on the machine when cutting longer boards; however, the maximum thickness cutting capacity of the saw is reduced to 2-1/4".
Like all Grizzly saws, the G0524 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0524 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Optional Laser Guide w/Arm (H5749) purchased separately.
- Main motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 44A/22A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 6A/3A
- Table size: 53" x 37"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Maximum cutting thickness: 3-7/8"
- Minimum cutting length: 8" (with included hold-down roller kit)
- Feed speed (variable): 30–112 FPM
- Saw blade diameter: 10"–12"
- Maximum cutting width: 18"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Spindle speed: 4500 RPM
- Dust port diameter: (1) 4"
- Overall dimensions: 61-1/4" L x 43-1/2" W x 80-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2243 lbs.
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Dual-bearing driveline for conveyor table
- Exclusive 6" wide chain feeding conveyor table for smooth operation
- Dual-spindle lock prevents spindle drop while running
- Auto-lube system is adjustable for precise lube intervals
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.