G0513ANV 17" 2 HP Bandsaw - 35th Anniversary Edition
Superior cutting capacity at a price that can't be beat.
This bandsaw's 2 HP motor powers through wood up to 12-1/8" thick, with a 16-1/4" throat, wide enough for those larger workpieces.
The bandsaw offers plenty of power to slice through hardwoods and the precision to do detailed scroll work.
In performance and quality, the Grizzly 17" 2 HP Bandsaw rivals professional bandsaws costing hundreds more, with features like a deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table and Euro-style blade guides.
The Grizzly 17" 2 HP Bandsaw is built on a solid base and features a precision-ground cast-iron table. The machine is well designed, performs smoothly and quietly and stands among other machinery with its majestic size and stunning appearance.
The visual scale and quick-change blade release/tensioner make it a joy to use.
Like all of the Grizzly bandsaws, the Grizzly G0513ANV comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Blades and other consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0513ANV manual is packed with useful information and the technical support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 16-1/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12-1/8"
- Blade guides: Euro-style roller disc
- Table size: 17" x 17"
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" (1/8" to 1" W)
- Blade speeds: 1700 & 3500 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Footprint: 17-3/4" x 27"
- Approx. shipping weight: 342 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Fully-balanced cast aluminum wheels with polyurethane tires
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence with magnifying window over scale
- Blade tracking window
- Miter gauge included
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release blade tension
- Blade tension indicator window
- Micro-adjusting geared table tilt
- Height scale measurement on guide post
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook-tooth blade