Item# G0514X2 Model# G0514X2
Grizzly G0514X2 - 19" 3 HP Extreme Bandsaw
We took our rock-solid G0514X 19" Heavy-duty Extreme Series® Bandsaw, added a few more features and came up with a new line of ultimate 19" Bandsaws. This saw features a mechanical foot brake, a cast-iron table trunnion, rack and pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence. If you're in the market for a 19" bandsaw, why not spend a little more and get one with a brake?View More Details
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7th standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz
- RPM: 1725
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: fully balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Footprint: 29-1/2" x 17-3/4"
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 480 lbs.
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded-aluminum re-saw fence
- Miter gauge
- 4" dust port x 2
- Table tilt 5° left, 45° right
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and Pinion upper guide adjustment
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" 6-TPI blade