Grizzly G0800 - 24" x 48" Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe
The G0800 Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe takes your turning to a whole new level.
Tackle massive projects with its 24" swing over bed and full 48" distance between centers. The headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed, while the built-in hinged bed extension allows you to conveniently swing the tailstock out of the way for large-diameter outboard turning. Then, simply swing the tailstock back into place and lock the extension when you're ready to use the tailstock again.
You'll get electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital readout and forward/reverse switching, 7.5° spindle indexing, a wide, fully-adjustable 14-1/8" tool rest, and lever-action cam-locks for the headstock, tailstock, and toolrest base for all the functionality you could possibly need in a wood lathe. Plus, the built-in tool holder and chisel tray, chuck guard, and solid cast-iron construction provide not just added convenience, but rock-solid stability and dependability for years to come.
Whether roughing out or finishing up, nothing can stop this beast, with the smooth, reliable power of its VFD-controlled 3 HP, 3-phase motor that operates on a 220V single-phase power supply. If you're ready to take your wood turning to the next level, look no further. The G0800 Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe is the cream of the crop!
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor (with inverter): 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 10A
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, min. 15A circuit
- Swing over bed: 24"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 20"
- Distance between centers: 48"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 60 - 3500 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 14-1/4"
- Tool rest post diameter: 1"
- Footprint: 26" x 55-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 85-1/2" W x 26" D x 57-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 845 lbs.
- 12" Swing-away bed for easy tailstock storage
- All cast-iron construction with precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with DRO
- Forward/reverse switch
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- 7.5° spindle indexing
- 4-1/2" tailstock quill travel
- Lever-action cam-locks for quick positioning of tailstock, headstock, and tool rest base
- Built-in chuck guard, tool holder, and chisel tray